While my sister was here on Saturday she watched the children so I could get some cleaning done on the main areas of the house. My dining room is a catch all for everything. It is where my husband currently has our garden starter plans growing because the biggest window is in the dining room. It is where I keep my son's carseat and the diaper bag. It is where everything gets dropped of when we come in the door, coats, hats, etc. It is also where my daughter has her creative center set up, and this can take over the whole table, floor, well house, lol. Anyway, I washed the walls, scrubbed the floor and got rid of stuff that we did not need in this room, the dining room now looks lovely. I hate the fact that my very nice table gets covered by so much junk all the time. I think we need some sort of drop off box for all the stuff that goes on the table and than I can sort and get rid of it to the proper place, something to work on. Anyway here are the after pictures as I never did take any before ones.
 |
| my daughter's creativity center and a basket of my son's toys |
 |
| my table (with my husband's greenhouse) |
 |
| storage bench |
 |
| shoes by the front door |
No comments:
Post a Comment