Wednesday, August 15, 2012

terrible blogger!

I so want to do this I want to be able to write a post every 3 days or so but darn it I am just horrible at this.  So a quick up date is that I am again decluttering and cleaning out my house.  I just took everything out of my daughters room and put it in the garage.  I am not sorting and getting putting into 3 boxes the stuff I took out.   One box for stuff to keep, one for stuff to sell, and one for trash.  I need to become minimalistic, as I am so sick of cleaning up after the kids who have too much stuff to even play with or care about.  My goal is to make life simple of me and to make life better for the kids.  So here I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment