Thursday, April 28, 2011

3 year olds Luau party.

Wow time is flying by, I am trying to get all the stuff together for my soon to be 3 year old's birthday party.  I have decided to do a Luau theme.  So far we have the date set for May 14th, which is the day before her birthday.  I just sent out the invites yesterday, if anyone is interested in a free site to make invites this place  has some nice ones.  I printed mine out in the set of 4 on 8.5 x 11 paper and cut them out, I then sent them as postcards.  I also plan on using them to make thank you cards for any gifts that are receive.  I  have noticed that the dollar store has a ton of Luau party decorations and my sister had a huge bag of stuff from her friends wedding reception so I should be all set on party decorations to set the mood.  I am hoping to get a pinata and have a bounce house that my mom had given to her. Lastly I want to have a few crafts I already have one idea, which is to have the kids make Leis using colored pasta noodles and paper flowers, I was thinking I may get some fake flower bunches at the dollar store to use instead of the paper but we shall see. 

On top of party planning I still need to get more of this house in order.  I started our room I will post a post about that later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment