Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My son's room clean

Stuff for Goodwill.

cloth diapering stuff to sell or give FFS

view into his room

I can finally rock him to sleep.

Diaper bins for cloth diapers, not sure what to do with the wicker basket for disposables.  I need a better spot

Yippee his bed.  I think I am going to try to find a breathable bumper for him at a second hand store.

Diaper changing table.  Our cloth diapers all organized.


top of closet with all the clothes storage, what to do.

middle view

bottom view.
Finally done with my son's room, it only took 3 days of cleaning a couple of hours at a time.  It looks great to me.  I think I still need to go through some of the clothes and see what else can be parted with as the closet is full on the top of boxes, but I it looks so much better.  So my idea is to post pictures once a week for a while to show that I am keeping this room up as well as getting the rest of the house in order.  Next step is my daughters room.  Here is not too bad, but again lots of clothes that need to be sorted out and stored or given away.  Plus lots of toddler mess that needs to be organized.  Going to start that tomorrow.  Be looking for pictures of her messy room.

No comments:

Post a Comment