We have been having some wonderful spring weather here. It has been wonderful to have the windows open and fresh air coming in the house. I think I was starting to have some depression from this winter and being stuck in the house with two small children. However today we had snow again so crazy to see, my daughter was so excited to see the snow she wanted to go tubing. I tried to explain that there was not enough snow for this but she really wanted to do it, poor thing the snow is all melted now.
On the house cleaning front I actually got our Christmas tree down and cleaned up the main areas of the house since my in laws stopped by on Friday. I have been doing pretty good at keeping up the areas that are cleaned it is just getting the area's that need it cleaned up. Our room needs to be cleaned out in a bad way, the closet is falling out into the room. My plan is to get rid of the stuff I do not wear anymore. I use to work at a job where I had to dress up everyday, now that I am a stay at home mom I do not need all of those dress up clothes, I think it is time to face the fact that i am now a jeans and t-shirt type of gal. Basically the clothes are just taking up space in our very small closet. Not to mention the fact that at this point the clothes are probable out of date, lol.
I am excited to report that I have finally gotten my husband to set a date for replacing the crapet (lol spelling error but that is truly how I feel about this carpet). We are going to repaint all the bedrooms and replace the crapet. I have always hated the carpet because it was an off white/blue and it just collects dirt, with 2 dogs and now 2 kids it is now a shade of dirt. I really want to do laminate flooring because it is easier to clean with the dogs, but I think my husband wants more carpet so I guess we will see. I cannot wait to start on this project I have wanted to do this for at least 7 years probable more like 10. According to my husband the project will get underway after Memorial day since we have a lot going on before that date. Now to make him stick to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment