Darn it I was going to post at least 3 times a week and well here we are and it has not been 3 times this past week. I did a ton of laundry, this seems to be a never ending ground hogs day as far as laundry goes. I really hate folding and putting the clothes away. It seems to take forever. I also use cloth diapers which adds some extra laundry time and folding/ stuffing of the cloth diapers. I love using them I just hate washing them, which is really not their fault I just hate folding in general. However, I did clean the hallway in our upstairs and even washed the carpet twice, if anyone has a good cleaning method for very dirty almost white carpets I am all ears. I have been trying to get my wonderful husband to buy new flooring for the upstairs for almost a year now and in all honesty almost 5 years. I have never really liked this carpet it is a very light blue/white color and is always dirty. I don't vacuum like I should either but darn I am busy. I have pictures I just need to upload them. I am realizing that my daughter's birthday is quickly approaching so I need to have everything done and nice looking by the 15th of May so the stress is on.
In my husband deserves and award news:
My ever so wonderful husband cleaned the shower today. I think I will have to give him some extra attention for this because he never does anything related to shower cleaning ever. I think he may have done it one other time. That is one more thing off my list of things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment