Tuesday, February 14, 2012
ok I suck at this!
seriously I totally suck at blogging. But I have found tons of cool blogs and I can't stop pinning. If you have no idea what pinterest is Please look it up it is the coolest thing in the world, lol. Anywho, I am currently decluttering my basement/playroom and making it into a playroom/classroom for homeschooling my two littles!! I am so excited. I have tons of trash I am throwing out, which frankly I don't understand why I kept some of the things I did, like little pieces of fleece that for some reason I thought I would be able to make something out of, um NO!! I have also gotten tons to send to goodwill but that includes my children's rooms which I totally have been trying to declutter again. I have decided that all of the toys need to be in the playroom and not all over my house, I am so sick of cleaning up toy messes everywhere. I have decided at this point to follow something I read (which darn it cannot remember the blog) which said to put everything but big stuff in a container and put up, then the children are only allowed 2 of the container items at a time so I am in the middle of that, but at the moment my house looks like hoarders, only not all the gross stuff! Also my garage looks like it has been taken over by junk, I am hoping to do a goodwill run asap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment