Tuesday, July 19, 2011
well CRAP!
Darn it I really want to post on this blog and be all clean and happy, but the truth of the matter is I am currently just trying to keep my head above water. I just don't get how there can be so much crap laying around my house. I clean daily and try to make my house look nice but things just come out of the wood work to make it look like a horrible mess. Today for example my children got out, I swear, every toy they own. Why is this necessary?? I think I need to put some toys away and bring them out at a different time. Another problem I have is that my wonderful daughter thinks that every time her brother is anywhere near to a happy state she must ruin the crap out of it. Um what happen to the wonderful little girl I had that loved her brother to no end? I guess him starting to be mobile has ruined her life completely. For example, today he was playing with a paper towel tube, he was all giggly and cute, she walks up to him and tears it out of his hands. Great, thanks so much for the 2 minutes of peace I was experiencing. Lord I pray tomorrow will be a better day, in the mean time check out this great blog that makes me almost pee my pants and soothes the soul, rants from mommyland
Labels:
cleaning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment