So part of my journey with this is to find new and better ways to be a homemaker I read two articles today that I think will be very helpful and have me thinking about how to improve myself. Both articles were by the same blog and I think I will be interested in more posts this is just all I read while feeding my son and between checking out facebook. Here are the links:
http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2011/01/developing-a-personal-mission-statement.html
I found this interesting because she talks about making a mission statement for yourself, what a wonderful idea. I never really thought about that before.
http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2011/01/developing-a-simple-schedule-routine.html
this one is about making a schedule for yourself and she explains how she does her routine around the house. Again a wonderful idea and her ideas make since.
So my next step on improving my homemaking skills is going to be working out a mission statement and a schedule. Seems easy but I bet it is going to be very hard. Guess I will find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment