Sunday, March 27, 2011

My 1st Post and why I started this blog.

OK so I am starting this blog to hopefully be able to inspire myself to work towards being a better wife, mother, and homemaker.  I am a stay at home mom to two small children ages 2 (almost three) and 5 months.  I never really learned how to be a good homemaker.   I did alright with my house until I had children than things went out the window.  I quit my job and started to stay at home full time after my daughter was born in 2008 it seemed almost impossible to get anything done since I was constantly being needed by my daughter.  Now I have two children constantly needing my attention and my house looks like crap seriously if anyone dropped by I would freak out and not allow them in the house.  We are not talking hoarders here, just plan yuck.  So this blog is a way to make myself accountable and help me keep track of my research on how to get organized and become a better wife and mother.  So tomorrow I am going to start a list of things to do this week in the Spring Cleaning arena.  Here is wishing myself Luck as I am starting to feel like the crappiest of Homemakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment